Thanks!

Amy

From: "Mass Center for the Book" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 4:33:55 PM
Subject: HOTEL ... Re: 2014 State Center Idea Exchange

Hi All,

I decided to book a room at Le Meridien in Arlington ... two blocks from the Rosslyn Metro (Blue and Orange lines) stop and a short walk over a bridge into Georgetown for evening restaurants that are less downtown-y.  The rate, on Expedia, is only $159.  I stayed there once before for a National Book Festival and liked it ... but that was several years ago.

Here's the expedia link in case anyone else is game!

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

Our Commonwealth is Reading.