From: Metadata Object Description Schema List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Strong, Marcy
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MODS] Publisher's street address

Hello,

I'm trying to capture the street address of the publisher and there doesn't appear to be an attribute under <placeTerm> that would allow the recording of this information.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks,
Marcy

Marcy A. Strong
Metadata Creation and Enrichment Librarian
River Campus Libraries
University of Rochester
755 Library Road
Rochester, NY  14627-0055
(585) 273-2325 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>