Good morning all

Does anyone have a good substitute for SME Dampening Oil? I wish to 
fill a 3012-R trough. Replacement vials are $25 for one filling, but 
I wonder if there isn't something just as good which can be purchased 
in a larger container.

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389  |  |

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (281) 288-7826  |  Fax: (425) 930-6862

The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, but the naive go on, and 
are punished for it.  - Proverbs 22:3