Tom and list: One I just encountered is an Eastman Wind Ensemble (Donald
Hunsberger conducting rather than Frederick Fennell) playing works by
Howard Hanson (Young Composer's Guide to the Six Tone Scale) and Joseph
Schwantner (And the Moutnains RIsing Nowhere). It is SRI 75132; the liner
notes give recording dates of November 6-7 1978
and credit Rayburn Wright, producer, and H. Ros Ritchie, recording engineer.

Michael Fox