Durham is a food town.  You'll have no trouble finding a wide variety
of good meals.  Four days-no problem.  The best is Nana's.  Telephone
(919) 493-8545   A Durham institution (with a national
reputation).  White tablecloth dining at its finest.  You'll need a
reservation, and don't wait till the day before you want to go.   (In
Chapel Hill, Lantern restaurant and Crook's Corner are also world
class.  Crook's is informal but the food is excellent.)

The Nasher Museum on the Duke University campus is a beautiful
museum, opened in its new building in the last 10 years.  Not
exclusively modern art, but worth a visit.

On your way from Durham to Chapel Hill... as you start up the hill
you'll pass by Whitehall Antiques.  It's on your way, why not stop
in?  Both American and English antiques.

Google-ing all three will tell you all you need to know.  The
regional independent newspaper runs an annual reader's survey so you
can also consult the Independent's "Best Of" listing for everything
from best auto repair to best wine shop.
http://www.indyweek.com/indyweek/best-of-the-triangle-2013-readers-choice-poll-winners-and-finalists/Content?oid=3648410
Wine and food starts on page five.

Durham and Chapel Hill are both small cities and only about 10 miles
apart, so everything is easily reachable by car.  (Raleigh, the
capitol, is not much farther at 25 miles.)

Jeff