Hi, Don.  I have several Reiner ones, but there are many more by other
conductors.  You know where bits and pieces turn up--vocal selections on
Eddie Smith vocal records.  At some point, copies of these broadcasts
existed, because Smith got access to a lot of them to raid them for vocal
records focusing on particular singers.  Pretty hard to find them now, tho.
 If anybody has a collection of them, I sure would love to know about it.

Best, John