On 2014-03-30 12:14 PM, Lou Judson wrote:
> For the education of us ignoramuses who have never seen an SACD case, can you link to an image of one or describe it with words?
> Like this?
> <http://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=detail&title_id=12486>

Hi, Lou,

I think, hinges and logos aside, the huge thing between CD jewel cases
and DVD/SACD cases is that the original CD jewel case centre hole latch
can be hard on dual-layer discs, potentially delaminating them upon
removal from the case.

Cheers,

Richard
-- Richard L. Hess                   email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.richardhess.com/tape/contact.htm Quality tape transfers --
even from hard-to-play tapes.