Rebecca Foster on FSN news (a subscription service to radio stations -
it shows up on my local non-commercial station). Terrible. She can't
even pronounce her own name.
I have other beefs (beeves?). Radio stations that regularly broadcast
one half of a stereo feed - on both channels! Nice if you want to get
nice clear background vocals or are trying to learn that buried guitar
lick or drum part, but sheesh!).
Over-compression in the signal chain, not necessarily from cell phones
feeding the news, has long been a pet peeve but I never get anywhere
arguing with the stations. I just hope they finally figure it out for
themselves and let it go at that.
Finally, there's major television news, which, among other things, can't
seem to sync the audio with the video and a person's lips either lead or
follow the audio signal. Pathetic, especially for the news.
And this is just the common stuff.
Malcolm

*******