...and some (like my 244, which is ironically low hours and refurbed
with new rubber parts a few years ago) unfortunately have DBX noise
reduction that you can not turn off.

--

Karl Fitzke
Audio Engineer

607-254-1100

Our Mission:
To interpret and conserve the Earth's biological diversity through research, education, and citizen science focused on birds.