Sorry, but I have no truck with Facebook. Is there a web address  free of
them?

  Don Tait

In a message dated 3/15/2014 7:49:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Anybody  who is interested in 78s ought to join us  here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/78rpmclub/

There have been  some incredible pictures posted.

Roger

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_13?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=prince%27s+band&sprefix=prince%27s+band%2Cpopular%2C783

=