As am I. I tried it for a few months about 5 years back and then
unsubscribed. And the howl and guilt trips the company tried laying on
me because I was "unfriending" all those good people went up. Haven't
heard from them since, however, which is a fine thing.
As to bullying I agree it is not a good thing having experienced it as a
kid. BUT it is a part of the weave of any social mesh, and that surely
includes Facebook. Most learn to live with it until it passes. Teaches
patience and perserverence, I think, among other things.
Malcolm

*******