 Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Ford Sunday Evening Hour broadcasts
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 6:09 PM

... The move to Cass started with the November 1960
 session and encompassed the remaining Mercury/DSO recordings
 (November 1960, March 1961 and March 1962; the 1961 and 1962
 session were recorded on 35mm magnetic film).

 -- Tom Fine

 ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Haley" <[log in to unmask]>