On March 29 at the Bruno Walter Auditorium at the NYPL at Lincoln Center, Joe Patrych and I will again discuss Vladimir Horowitz and the recordings in the CD set  Horowitz - Live at Carnegie Hall, as well as play examples from the set.

Here are the details:

http://lc.lincolncenter.org/shows/209782?show_date=2014-03-29%2014:30:00

Please share this information with anyone who you think might be interested.

Thanks.

Jon Samuels