Dear ARSClist,

I'm a journalist working on a historical piece on William Cimillo for NPR and looking for CBS archives
from 1947 and the years following. Unfortunately I've had no luck with their licensing department
since they mainly focus on more recent shows. Here are the items I'm looking for:

What's My Line? (Guest: William Cimillo)
Don Hollenbeck (March 31, 1947)
Place the Face (Guest: William Cimillo)
Another Bill Cullen show?

I've searched all the usual suspects and haven't had any luck. I did find newsreel footage of Cimillo in
LOC unfortunately the NBC licensing is expensive. Any advice on where to find CBS footage would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks and all the best,

Nellie Gilles