Yesterday I listened to this skype interview with Rupert Neve. There is a particularly enlightening section on high frequencies at 35:00 - listen to this respected master talk about mood - there is a fifteen or 20 minute section that is full of insights:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGt0KXW_T1Y>

He says it so very well.

Makes Neil Young sound like an inarticulate boob, while saying the same thing...

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689