Subject: [ARSCLIST] Possibly off-topic: New Blog: My Husband's Stupid
Record Collection
From: Lee Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, March 14, 2014 7:01 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Exploration of spouse¹s record collection by a librarian.

From the first Post:

"What is this?

Alex and I have lived together for 9 years. In those 9 years we have
packed up, moved and unpacked his record collection 5 times. It¹s about
15
boxes, about 1500 hundred records ³that includes the singles and stuff,
which you¹re also going to have to review.² Is what Alex just said to
me
from the other room.
This project was my idea, inspired by maybe one too many glasses of wine
last weekend, when I was in charge of changing the music. ³I can¹t
believe
there are so many records here that I have never listened to. I should
try
to listen to all of them. And then write about it.² So here we are.
Here are the rules I¹ve set for my self. Start with the ³A¹s² these
records are set up in alphabetical order by artist. Listen to the entire
thing even if I really hate it. And make sure to comment on the cover
art.
Are you with me? Let¹s see how far I can go."

http://alltherecords.tumblr.com