I imagine the author or the paper gets a kickback for the specific links and recommendations. Significantly missing is any comment that each of the needed components can be had for anywhere from under $50 to over $5k, depending...

And links work much better if they have <carets> or spaces instead of parentheses:
<http://online.wsj.com/news/article_email/SB10001424052702303795904579433222363701870-lMyQjAxMTA0MDEwNTExNDUyWj>

� at least on my computers.

Thanks!

<L>