And I am another that has, and will have , nothing to do with FB.  The 78 Club FB site looked interesting to me, but , 'alas, it was on FB.'

On Mon, 3/17/14, Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] You can now hear the Prince's Band CDs
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Monday, March 17, 2014, 6:30 AM

 And, in a great case of irony, the
 CEO of that company has launched a campaign to "ban" calling
 females "bossy," in some sort of an effort to boost female
 self-esteem. Yet Facebook is probably the number one tool
 these day for girls (and boys) to tear down other girls (and
 boys), the purpose of which is to destroy self-confidence.
 It is social "nuclear weapon" and there have been suicides
 from the image-trashing that takes place there. One can
 watch "The Social Network" to get a flavor for the good
 fellow who founded the company.

 -- Tom Fine

 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Judson" <[log in to unmask]>