Dear BIBCO colleagues,

The PCC Operations meeting will be held at the Library of Congress, Thursday, May 8, 2014 and Friday, May 9, 2014.

We will send out Agendas for the sessions in the coming weeks.  Below you will find the location of the meeting, meeting times, and some lodging information.

For those who are on the rotation list to receive OCLC funding for travel to OpCo, you will receive a reimbursement form at the meeting from the OCLC representatives.  You are responsible for mailing the reimbursement form with receipts to OCLC after the meeting.  The reimbursable receipts include plane or train fare, hotel expenses, meal expenses, mileages if driving.

We hope to see many of you at the Operations Meeting.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

Jessalyn Zoom

Acting BIBCO Coordinator

Library of Congress

202 707-4264

***

Location of the meetings:

Library of Congress

James Madison Building (agenda will include meeting room locations)

101 Independence Ave, SE

Washington, DC

Meeting times:

Thursday, May 8, 2014: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm--all programs

Friday, May 9, 2014: 9:00 am is the starting time for BIBCO and CONSER meetings.  BIBCO adjourns at 12:00 noon; CONSER adjourns 3:00 pm. NACO and SACO representatives may attend either meeting.

Lodging:

Attendees may make any housing arrangements that suit them while in DC.

For your convenience, we have reserved a block of hotel rooms at Holiday Inn: Washington Capitol, 2 Metrorail stops away from the Library of Congress, at government rates, $224.00 (subject to state and local taxes)

Attendees choosing to reserve a room in the block will make their own reservations at the Holiday Inn and will be responsible entirely for any expenses they incur.
Reservations for this block of rooms at this rate must be made by April 7, 2014.

Attendees may make reservations by calling (202) 479-4000 or may make reservations through the hotel web site:

http://ichotelsgroup.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=HI&regionCode=1&localeCode=en&GPC=L8C&hotelCode=WASSM&_PMID=99801505

Please refer to the group code: L8C when making reservations.

Hotel contact information:

Holiday Inn Capitol
550 C Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024