From: Data, API, website, and code of the Chronicling America website [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sara Amato
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 12:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Templates - search pages / advanced search tabs

Is there a template available that includes the Search Pages / Advanced Search tabs?  I'm not finding one in the default distribution,  but do see it implemented on a few sites using chronam  (e.g.  http://1.usa.gov/1ea5FIh ).    Before I try to reinvent the wheel I thought I should  ask if this template is around somewhere!  Thanks.