The Getty has this sort of thing in AAT, e.g.,
http://vocab.getty.edu/aat/300138088 represents the top concept for a
function (the parent of function is activity).

The SPARQL query

SELECT * {
?c a gvp:Concept; skos:inScheme aat: ;
gvp:broaderTransitive aat:300054593 ;
gvp:prefLabelGVP/xl:literalForm ?label
} ORDER BY ?label LIMIT 100

will get you an alphabetical list of 100 functions

You can drop in luc:term for a keyword search:

SELECT * {
?c a gvp:Concept; skos:inScheme aat: ;
gvp:broaderTransitive aat:300054593 ;
gvp:prefLabelGVP/xl:literalForm ?label ;
luc:term "tax*"
} ORDER BY ?label LIMIT 100

This gets three results: appraising, assessing, taxing