Smack up side the head--of course!  This builds/relates to, does it not,
on work done earlier by Jill Tatem and others at Case Western?   It has
been in use quite a good bit of time, and that is a strong
recommendation.

Kathleen

Kathleen D. Roe
Director of Archives and Records Management Operations
New York State Archives
9C35 Cultural Education Center
Albany, NY 12230
(voice) 518-473-4254
(fax)  518-473-7573>>> "Bowers, Kate A." <[log in to unmask]>
3/24/2014 8:43 AM >>>
Ah, hem...

Not to blow my own horn but, http://www2.archivists.org/thesaurus
Especially http://www2.archivists.org/thesaurus/terms/a/administration