Hi again,

I'm afraid I should also mention (Michele and anyone else trying out
Schematron), to watch out for your namespaces! These are set up
differently in Schematron from the way you may be used to.

Here's a Schematron that will work on 'unittitle' elements in EAD both
with and without a binding to the namespace 'urn:isbn:1-931666-22-9'
(irrespective of prefixes used in your data):

<schema xmlns="http://purl.oclc.org/dsdl/schematron" queryBinding="xslt2">

  <ns prefix="ead" uri="urn:isbn:1-931666-22-9"/>

  <pattern>
    <rule context="ead:unittitle | unittitle">
      <!-- your tests on the unittitle go here -->
    </rule>
  </pattern>
</schema>

... with all the usual caveats ...

Cheers, Wendell

>>> http://findingaids.loc.gov/db/search/xq/searchMfer02.xq?_id=loc.mss.ea
>>> dmss.ms007005&_faSection=indexTerms&_faSubsection=controlaccess&_dmdid
>>> =d5384e7
>>>

>>> SNAC:
>>> http://socialarchive.iath.virginia.edu/xtf/search?sectionType=cpfdescr
>>> iption;f1-localDescription=College%20students;f2-localDescription=Gree