We also use AAT.
-Jaime

--
Jaime L. Margalotti
Senior Assistant Librarian
Manuscripts and Archives Department University of Delaware Library
Newark, DE  19717-5267
302-831-0554

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 8:08 AM, K�hnel, Karsten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for such catalogues of functions as well, in particular for functions of universities or HEIs. If something is known on this field, I would be happy to get more on it! I have Samuel’s book and some models from JISC and Oxford university, only. But those are no thesauri, taxonomies or catalogues, unfortunately.

Could you be so kind and let me know more about how to use the EAC-tags for building up hierarchies of functions? We would like to do something similar, here, but we are going the very first steps yet.

Best

Karsten K�hnel, M.A.

Universit�tsarchivar

********************************
Beschreibung: cid:203491812@26062012-0272

Universit�tsarchiv

Leuschnerstra�e 51
95445 Bayreuth
Tel.: 0921/ 55 4700

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
E-Mail pers�nlich: [log in to unmask]

Das Universit�tsarchiv im Internet und in sozialen Netzwerken:

http://www.uni-bayreuth.de/universitaetsarchiv/

twitter-bird-blue-on-white20Twitter

FB-f-Logo__blue_29Facebook