Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - FEDLIB Archives

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Good morning, we have an excess issue of this journal available.

Please let us know if you are interested in this issue by 4 Apr 2014.
Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing information
to [log in to unmask]

American Journal of Physics, Vol. 62, No. 2, February 1994

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-BOO-T
Kansas Street
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
(F) (508) 233-4248 / DSN 256-4248

Please change your files to reflect my new email address as of 25 Apr 2012: