Hello-

My Center at the U.S. Food & Drug Administration is ramping up a new effort to standardize science metrics and program evaluation across the organization. Connecting Regulatory Science research to public health impact is an ongoing challenge and we need to expand the scope beyond bibliometrics . We are exploring the option of bringing in external consults to help assess our current landscape and potential options. Can anyone recommend consulting groups with expertise in this area?

Thanks in advance,

Jessica

Jessica N. Hernandez, MLS, MS
Office of Science & Engineering Laboratories
Center for Devices & Radiological Health
U.S. Food & Drug Administration
(301) 796-0511