Librarians in Tinseltown: A Night of Scandal and Mystery

Thursday, March 20th, 6:00-8:00pm

Join us for Murder Mystery Night as we crack this red carpet caper full of celebrities and secrets.

Location: Leadership Directories, 1667 K St, NW, Suite 801, Washington, DC 20006

Closest Metro Station: Farragut West (Blue, Orange Lines) /Farragut North (Red line)

Registration: http://dc.sla.org/events/?ee=282

Price: Student/Retired/Unemployed Members: $10, Members: $15, Nonmembers: $20

Join your colleagues for a night of networking and fun at Leadership Directories. When you arrive you’ll be given a role to play in our mystery. When the lights go out and someone dies it’ll be up to all of you to in true Murder She Wrote fashion take a stab at whodunit. After a night of accolades at the Academy Awards Show, you will attend the A-list after-party hosted by millionaire Vanity Affair. While socializing and schmoozing with Hollywood’s elite, careers will be made, secrets will be revealed, scandals will be broken and a homicide will happen.

Sponsored by Leadership Directories

Want to attend for free? Consider volunteering as a reporter/writer for this event.

Interested in volunteering or have other questions about this event? Contact Deena Adelman at [log in to unmask]

--
Christopher M. Vestal
Government Consultant, LexisNexis

Guybrarian1 on Twitter

Like DC/SLA on Facebook

Follow DC/SLA on Twitter

Find LexisNexis for Government on Facebook

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." --Ernestine Ulmer