Join us on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 2:00 PM Eastern for a free eBooks Webinar.
Learn how to build a comprehensive ebook collection for all ages! Topics include:
• Building the comprehensive ebook collection
• Make Fiction
• How to budget and balance P and E purchases
• Specific content areas: Children, YA, Adult, Professional/Technical/Reference
• What to do if it something isn't available in E
• What do new formats mean for illustrated, and interactive books
The panelists for this webinar include: Skip Dye, Vice President, Library and Academic Sales, Penguin Random House, John Mendelson, Senior Vice President, Sales & Digital Initiatives, Candlewick Press, Moderated by Joe Schick, Director, Global Digital Content at Baker & Taylor.
We hope you can join us on April 1.
DATE: Tuesday, April 1, 2014
TIME: 2:00 p.m. EDT
DURATION: 1 hour
Closed captioning services are available for this event. If you would like to take advantage of these services, please contact us at [log in to unmask] prior to the event.