Stephen,

I checked with public affairs at the NOAA OR&R office and I found out there isn't a NOAA report coming out today.  There is a science research paper being published today in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences at 3 p.m. EDT. looking at the impacts of crude oil from DWH spill on large pelagic fish in the Gulf. Check the NOAA website at www.noaa.gov  after 3 p.m. EDT for information.

Steve