Casey Memorial Library, Fort Hood is offering the following items.  If you
are interested please contact me before 3 Apr 14.

Respectfully,

Jane Mohammadi, Systems Librarian
Casey Memorial Library
Bldg 3202, Fort Hood, Texas 76544
254-288-3470 or 287-5202

The art of the impossible: politics as morality in practice: speeches and
writings, 1990-1996 / V�clav
	Havel. 1997
Betrayal : the untold story of the Kurt Waldheim investigation and cover-up
/ Eli M. Rosenbaum. 1993
The birth of freedom : shaping lives and societies in the new Eastern Europe
/ Andrew Nagorski. 1993
Black on Red : my 44 years inside the Soviet Union : an autobiography / by
Black American Robert
	Robinson. 1988
Carnival in Romans / Emmanuel LeRoy Ladurie. 1979
Cogs in the wheel : the formation of Soviet man / Mikhail Heller. 1988
Collecting art deco : instant expert / Tony Fusco. 2004
Collecting oriental rugs / Joyce C. Ware. 2004
Dictionary of ornament / Philippa Lewis . 1986
Disturbing the peace : a conversation with Karel Hv���ala / V�clav Havel .
1990
End of empire : the demise of the Soviet Union / G.R. Urban. 1993
Free and Swiss: the story of Switzerland; adapted & translated from the
German by R.P. 1970
F�hrer-Ex : memoirs of a former Neo-Nazi / Ingo Hasselbach. 1996
Furniture in England: the age of the joiner / S.W. Wolsey. 1968
The German comedy : scenes of life after the wall / Peter Schneider. 1991
Hitler's diplomat : the life and times of Joachim von Ribbentrop / John
Weitz. 1992
A hole in the heart of the world : being Jewish in Eastern Europe / Jonathan
Kaufman. 1997
Hope dies last : the autobiography of Alexander Dubcek / Jiri Hochman,
editor. 1993
I didn't say goodbye / Claudine Vegh. 1984
John Deere two-cylinder collectibles / Greg Stephen. 2000
Khrushchev and the first Russian spring : the era of Khrushchev through the
eyes of his advisor / Fedor
	Burlatsky. 1991
Kremlin wives / Larissa Vasilieva. 1994
The last Italian : portrait of a people / William Murray. 1991
Lola Montez : a life / Bruce Seymour. 1996
Miller's International antiques price guide / Judith and Martin Miller. 1992
Munich 1923 : the story of Hitler's first grab for power / John Dornberg.
1982
The patriots' revolution : how Eastern Europe toppled communism and won its
freedom / Mark
	 Frankland. 1992
Peterson's best college admission essays. 2004
Reminiscences and reflections : a youth in Germany / Golo Mann. 1990
Series 7 exam for dummies / Steve Rice. 2007
Shattering the German night : the story of the White Rose / Annette E.
Dumbach. 1986
Soviet civilization : a cultural history / Andrei Sinyavsky. 1990
Stalin : the glasnost revelations / Walter Laqueur. 1990
The state within a state: the KGB & its hold on Russia--past, present, and
future/Yevgenia Albats. 1994
Summer meditations / V�clav Havel. 1992
Theologians under Hitler : Gerhard Kittel, Paul Althaus, and Emanuel Hirsch
/ Robert P. Ericksen. 1985
The Warburgs : the twentieth-century odyssey of a remarkable Jewish family /
Ron Chernow. 1993
What went wrong with Perestroika / Marshall I. Goldman. 1991
Who killed Kirov? : the Kremlin's greatest mystery / Amy Knight. 1999