From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mass Center for the Book
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: One Book Reading Program - Statewide Budget?

Dear State CfBs,

An organization in Mass wants to launch a statewide read in support of a bicentennial celebration of a particular author and would welcome sample budgets/recommendations from others who have run statewide reads.

I have info from Chris Higashi about SEATTLE READS, and would like to get one or two statewide read budgets I could also send along for guidance (and probably for a reality check on fundraising that will be necessary!).

Thanks in advance for anything you can send --

my best and direct email is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
617.521.2719 (office); 617.872.3718 (mobile)

Our Commonwealth is Reading.