“Is there any difficulty with the same authority representing a bf:Place and a bf:Agent (jurisdiction)?  “

Consider the example:

<bf:Place rdf:nodeID="bnode-p622k123">

    <bf:authorizedAccessPoint>Winslow (Ark.)</bf:authorizedAccessPoint>

    <bf:hasAuthority rdf:resource="http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88198885"/>

</bf:Place>

If you want to represent that authority as both a place and a jurisdiction:

<bf:Place rdf:nodeID="bnode-p622k123"/>

<bf:Jurisdiction rdf:nodeID="bnode-p622k123"/>

<bf:Authority rdf:nodeID="bnode-p622k123">

    <bf:authorizedAccessPoint>Winslow (Ark.)</bf: authorizedAccessPoint>

    <bf:hasAuthority rdf:resource="http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88198885"/>

</bf:Place>

Ray