Dear Mark,

Changing the permissions to modify in the AT folder did the trick.  Thanks so much for pointing me to the solution!

Best,
Alison

Alison Hinderliter -          [log in to unmask]

Manuscripts and Archives Librarian

The Newberry Library

60 W. Walton St.

Chicago, IL  60610-7324

(312) 255-3694

FAX (312) 255-3646

Gifts to the Annual Fund help preserve the Newberry's collection and make it accessible to the thousands of people who use the Newberry each year.  Learn more or make a gift at www.newberry.org/donate.