Paul, I found the email nad have a question.  I created no00048041 on 7/7/2000 and another library added 670s and made the record undifferentiated on 7/24/2003.  Do I have to create a new record for Donna Mitchell?  I can update it to RDA.  I had a year of birth in 2000 and should have added it.  She passed in 2002.  I am not familiar with undifferentiated NARs ; was adding more 670s and changing 008/32 acceptable under AACR2?

Thank you,

gary