List members,

I am not at all sure why I can not send a message intended for Paul to
Paul and not the list (and type "and" correctly).  My apologies. Now
that I have, any of you who want to chime in, feel free.  An interesting
tidbit about Donna Mitchell;  she was my wife's aunt.

gary oliver
Abilene Christian University