This is wonderful news, especially for those of us not in libraries with
large collections in the Z's.  I've already downloaded the first lecture.
Casalini Libri are to be thanked.  No surprise that Mauro Guerrini is
behind the series, either.

Thanks for sharing the information,

Larry
--
Laurence S. Creider
Head, Archives and Special Collections Dept.