To John Hostage’s comment about 400 1- Burlage, H. M., ‡d 1897-1978 ‡w nee.  The $w  was a copy and paste error.  I’ll remove when the record is out of distribution.

Vicki

Vicki Brueck

Senior Cataloger

Resource Management Services Branch

State Library of North Carolina

4641 Mail Service Center

Raleigh, N.C.  27699-4641

Office: (919) 807-7451  Fax: (919) 733-1843

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized state official.

NCDCRlogo319px96dpislnc-logo-180-wide