Hi ARSC, I'm a frequent reader of this list (and met some of you at the
ARSC conference last week), though I think this is the first time I've
written to the list myself.

I wanted to chime in and make sure you've heard of Pop Up Archive, an
organization I founded a couple years ago to provide digital preservation
and archiving for audio (in addition to automatic transcripts for spoken
word).

We are partnered with the Internet Archive to offer free unlimited storage
and backup for material you are willing to share with the public, and if I
dare say, our uploading process is a bit friendlier than archive.org's. You
can add your own metadata and thumbnail image through Pop Up Archive, and
we take just about any file format, which is then transcoded into lots of
other formats for posterity.

There are no ads or spam on our site, and we've been pleasantly surprised
to see a wealth of high quality content in the public archive so far.

Take a peek: www.popuparchive.org. If you have questions, you can reach me
at [log in to unmask]

Yours,
Anne Wootton