You're right, I'm sure, Lou. I don't think it's a sin and feel bad that
Doug. P. felt that I was pointing a finger at him and did a mea culpa.
(Sorry, Doug!) I was responding to Tom F. who said the reminders were like
"mommies."

There are good practices to try to follow. I'm sure Tom agrees, if not on
subject lines, then some other nice practice. Sorry if I came across as
shrill or hectoring.

Sam