Dunno about your wife, but mine graduated Summa cum Laude! She doesn't have
much mkail in folders, but she is concerned about her address book.
Assurances that it would be created automatically as she replies to emails
from within gmail went unheeded.

I see this article:

http://email.about.com/od/gmailtips/qt/Import_Your_Yahoo_Mail_Messages_and_Contacts_Into_Gmail.htm

about exporting folders from Yahoo to Gmail. Hope you can figure out how to
do it.

And by the way, I love your contributions to the list. Keep them coming.

Am so far disappointed with the SQ of the Westminster Legacy set. Am hoping
there will be some real gems.

Hunter (that's the H. in L. H.)