Hi Hunter (and Tom)-Wow-my wife also is using Yahoo mail, and is not
interested in changing.  She doesn't subscribe to any lists, so has no
problem.  It is hard to switch email, and I can understand the reluctance,
and also the unhappiness that the email provider has introduced.
Hunter-although your message was personal, it did contain information of
interest to us all in these difficult times.  I have been a user of gmail
since 2004.  I bought my first account for $35 on ebay.  Since I started I
have put 66,610 messages on their server.  Since that is more than they
offer for free, I pay for additional storage.  I have used them for storage
of pictures, videos, music for many years, basically storing in the cloud
before there was such a thing.  They have been mainly faultless, even
during these difficult Yahoo times.  I would guess that if gmail adopts
DMARC, gmail will also be in the soup.  It is, however, not at the moment,
except for the annoyance of having to change the Reply To setting before
sending a message to ARSCLIST, then having to set it back.  I also greatly
appreciate postings from Tom.

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD