____________________________________
 From: [log in to unmask]
To:  [log in to unmask]
Sent: 5/18/2014 7:05:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSCLIST Digest - 16 May 2014 to 17 May 2014
(#2014-133)

To all:

I just got home from North Carolina and  haven't had time to read it yet,
but I notice the current New Yorker (May  19) includes an article "A Voice
From The Past" about Carl Haber, IRENE and  Patrick Feaster!

Starts on page 50.

To say this is  unusual is surely the understatement of the year.

Doug Pomeroy
Audio  Restoration and Mastering Services
193 Baltic St
Brooklyn,  NY  11201-6173
(718)  855-2650