Yet another problem moving over to Win7 from XP. Roxio 6 and 7, both of which have been very
reliable for all these years, won't install even with the XP emulator. We sprang for the latest
version of Roxio's software, but it's such a POS that it literally won't copy CDs, claims not to
recognize the CD drive in my Lenovo desktop that it just ripped data from! Roxio is unhelpful to say
the least.

Is there a better alternative out there? We need to be able to copy CDs, create and burn both audio
and data CDs and DVD-R/+R media with the very common kind of low-grade generic drive installed in
most Lenovo computers.

-- Tom Fine