Classical music on FM radio is no different, so in my book SXM and FM
are the same on the issue of compression.

I wouldn't say Martin Goldspan is ignorant....I used to love hearing him
on Performance Today and was saddened when he left. I do think that he
has far less opportunity to speak intelligently about the music. The
other announcers I haven't listened to as much.

Who do you feel is/was an example of an intelligent announcer of
classical music?

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno