From: Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Wed, 28 May 2014 00:35:07
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Weird cd text problem

Has anyone come across this problem.
I have made a cd for a client with cd-text including disc title, track
title and artists. The problem is this. On some of the cd text capable
players the info doesn't show. On some it does. On 3 different computers
running either XP or win7 the info does not show (one computer actually
showed the disc as empty and ready to burn). WTF?
The cd was mastered on Wavelab the way I have done countless others for
many years.
Any ideas?

--
Cheers