HI!

I have a load of reel to reel tapes recorded on a Tandberg TD 20 A reel to reel tape recorder. I have a special problem when playing them on my recently purchased Revox B77 II

The output signal is too loud, making the VU meters really jumping and banging hard.

There is, as I can see, no output control on the Revox B77 where I can slow down the output signal to an acceptable level.

Is this a problem anyone else have experience with, or do I just have to do all the recordings all over again using the Revox B77 II machine?

All the best

Jan