Just thought I would let anyone interested know that the first SACD (actually dual layer SACD/CD) Everest reissues have been released in Japan by King Records.  They are:

SDBR-3003  Antill: Corroboree - Ginastera: Panambi
SDBR-3032  Scriabin: The Poem of Ecstasy & Amirov: Azerbaijan
SDBR-3037  Berlioz: Symphonie Fantastique
SDBR-3044  Grofe: Grand Canyon Suite & Concerto for Piano and Orchestra
SDBR-3054  Shostakovich: Symphony No. 9 / Lieutenant Kije Suite

Eventually, all titles released through iTunes/HDtracks/Amazon Disc-on-Demand are scheduled to be released on dual-layer SACD through King Records.  I am trying to arrange North American distribution, possibly through ArkivMusic.  I'll keep the list updated in regards to that eventuality, and as more new releases happen.

I have to say (though I am most certainly biased) that what I have heard on these initial SACD titles just make me even more amazed at how the imaging, presence, balance, dynamic and frequency range, and many of the performances are so amazing these 55 years later.  They've never been better (and probably never will be, either) than this incarnation, I believe.

Mark Jenkins
Countdown Media