I would love to hear the missing bits! That is one radio program that I committed to memory when still a teen... scratchy records and all!

There was always something so bleak about the moments after the big drama, when Orson is talking about the empty streets and the dogs with bits of black flesh in their mouths, as the scratches predominate for a few minutes...
<L>
Lou Judson - Intutive Audio
415-883-2689

Computer fan and hard drive spin is the new tape hiss. -- Dan Richardson