Perhaps this might prove useful.

Twenty-five years ago,
Hi Randy,

Perhaps this might prove useful.

Twenty-five years ago, I was newly employed by the Museum of Broadcasting in New York City (now the Paley Center).  At the time, NBC had recently donated its' collection of 16" transcription discs jointly to the Library of Congress and to our museum.  The Museum took the discs it wanted and copied them.  As best as I remember, prior to my arrival, one of my staff transferred the WOTW from the NBC lacquers to DAT.  (Although a CBS broadcast, NBC periodically recorded other networks off the line.)  I do recall seeing the DAT, though not the discs.  That dub might still be in their collection.  The discs should be at LC (in 1990, the Museum decided when they moved to 52nd Street, that they no longer wanted to keep the 16" originals, so they sent them all to LC).

Jon Samuels