On a related note, did anyone happen to tape the BBC program by Alvin Hall on the Black Forum label? By the time we heard about this, the program had already been taken down - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03nt8wt

Brenda

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nelson-Strauss, Brenda
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seeking 1972 Amiri Baraka LP - It’s Nation Time

We’re assisting a professor who has been asked to write an article for the ARSC Journal on Motown’s Black Forum label.  The only album we’re missing is the 1972 Amiri Baraka LP -  It’s Nation Time – which appears to be extremely rare. If anyone owns a copy they would be willing to sell, donate, or rip please contact me directly.

Regards,
Brenda

Brenda Nelson-Strauss
Head of Collections
Archives of African American Music and Culture
812-855-7530
www.indiana.edu/~aaamc<http://www.indiana.edu/~aaamc>
www.blackgrooves.org<http://www.blackgrooves.org/>